- Can I Use A Steel Plate On Table Top?
- What Is The Thickness, After Adding A Designer Frame To A Steel Plate?
- What Is The Minimum And Maximum Size Of A Steel Plate That I Can Order?
- Can I Place It In A Bathroom Or Humid Areas?
- Can I Use The Steel Plates For Outdoors?
- What Is The Thickness Of A Steel Plate?
- What exactly is included In Making A Steel Plate?
We usually provide wall mounting kits along with a Steel plate. Although, you have an option of a wooden easel back for placing it on a table or any surface.
It’s around 0.75” – 1.5” depending on the size of the plate.
Any size between (Maximum & Minimum size of plate) in any combination, for bigger sizes please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you can. Although, it is an aluminum sheet it won’t affect.
Yes, but make sure it doesn`t come in contact with direct sunlight.
We use 3 mm, 5 mm, 8mm (depending on the size) of thickness for steel plates. It is manufactured to last and should hold the colors and textures for a long time.
Steel plates are rigid plates installed on an aluminum block. They give a very contemporary look to any wall. Favorite among plates used for offices and conference rooms.