- What Is The Thickness Of A Steel Plate?
We use 3 mm, 5 mm, 8mm (depending on the size) of thickness for steel plates. It is manufactured to last and should hold the colors and textures for a long time.
Other questions in the same category
- Can I Use A Steel Plate On Table Top?
- What Is The Thickness, After Adding A Designer Frame To A Steel Plate?
- What Is The Minimum And Maximum Size Of A Steel Plate That I Can Order?
- Can I Place It In A Bathroom Or Humid Areas?
- Can I Use The Steel Plates For Outdoors?
- What exactly is included In Making A Steel Plate?