- How Many Pictures I Can Put In Collage?
- What Is The Smallest Size Of A Photo Collage?
- Can I Change Background Color In The Shaped Collage Prints?
- What Goes On The Side Of My Photo Collage?
- How Much Images (Minimum And Maximum) Required For A Photo Collage?
- Can I Put Text On Photo Collage?
- Can I Add Frame to My Photo Collage?
- Does The Final Product Look Exactly As I View On My Computer Screen?
- Can I Design My Own Collage?
The number of pictures you can out in for a collage depends upon the size of the print and the shape of the collage you select. For further details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum size depends on the number of pictures. For example, a 10 pictures photo collage needs a minimum size of 24” x 24” to make it look good.
You sure can! You can select any color of your choice for the background of a shaped collage print.
You can go with any solid colors. We recommend the same color as the one in the grids of the collage.
We can make a photo collage right from just 2 pictures to 150+ pictures!
Yes you can add a text or a note on a photo collage.
Yes we have several designer frames available from which you select through our website.
We use top most industrial printing technology and all our printers are highly calibrated to achieve excellent outputs, so yes the product will look exactly like the one on your computer screen.
Yes we have a dedicated online designing tool for photo collage.