Custom Canvas Prints
- Do You Have Your Own Branding Anywhere On The Canvas? Also, if I Ordered Multiples Would They Come Individually Boxed?
- Is The Canvas Stretched Over A Wooden Frame? How Thick Is It?
- What Is The Thin Wrap Option Mentioned In Your Wall Display Products?
- Do They Come Framed? If Not Can I Order It Framed?
- Are These Actual PVC Molding Frames, or Something Else?
- What Is The Lamination Option? What Does It Do To The Canvas Picture? I Have A Canvas From Another Company And Want To Add To A Multi-panel Display. Will Lamination Impact A Black & White Canvas?
- What Are The Implications, In Terms Of The Quality Of The Job, Of Not Choosing The Recommended Size When The Image Quality Indicator Is Good.
- Can I Print A Panorama In A Longer Size? If Not Can I Split The Panorama Into Three Same Size Canvases To Be Hung Together?
- What Is The Largest Size Canvas You Offer?
- How Do I Add Text To The Photo I Have Uploaded?
- I Would Like A Sunset Background With Text Over The Background. What Do You Suggest?
- I Am Hoping To Have A Canvas Print Made From A Painting. It Would Be A Custom Size, Can I Have A 10 5/8"X20 5/8" Print Made? Also Do You Offer A Floating Frame With That? Plus, How Quick Of A Turn Around Can I Get?
- Can We Get A Text On The Canvas Print With The Picture On The Background?
- Can I Hang My Canvas In Humid Area Or Bathroom?
- Do You Offer Pickup Service?
- How Can I Update Quantity?
- What Goes On The Sides Of My Canvas?
- What Is A 3 Panel Canvas?
- What If My Order Was Not Delivered At Guaranteed Time?
- How Can I Request A Reprint OR Refund?
- I Am Interested in Drop shipping To Customers? Do You Have A Reseller Program? Can I Get Some Idea Of Shipping Cost? Do You Ship Internationally?
- Do You Apply An Archival, UV Protective Coating To The Canvas?
We have our branding on the back of the prints. Also, if you order multiple it depends on size and type of prints and they are packed together. Please let us know if we can help you further.
Yes the canvas are stretched over the wooden frame and we have two thickness of frame available to choose, 1st is 0.5" thickness and 2nd is 1” thickness.
The thin wrap option in the wall display defines the thickness of the canvas prints. Thin wrap means it would be a 0.5 -1 inch wrap. There is another option for the wrap which is called a thick wrap in which we provide a thickness of 3 mm, 5mm or 8mm as per the size. In wall displays, a thin wrap comes by default but if you want to go for a thicker frame then it would cost extra and you need make a special request for it by mentioning it in the comment box while placing the order and our team will get in touch with you.
The canvas prints are usually stretched on a wooden frame if you need it ready to hang. We also offer a variety of designer frames like black, walnut brown, brown, golden brown etc. You can check it out from our website.
The designer frames that we offer are made up of PVC material.
Lamination is a specially engineered UV coated liquid which increases the brightness of the Canvas print while adding years to it. It also protects the canvas from sunlight, UV rays, extreme weather conditions etc. It will surely impact a black and white canvas.
If the size of the canvas is big and the picture does not come out crisp and clear then our design team will contact you to either send us another high resolution file or they will recommend a suitable size of the canvas. You can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
We can print a panoramic picture with any one dimension, either the height or the width maximum up to 54 inches. And if it exceeds that we can print multiple pictures of the same size and get it in panels. You can have 3 panels, or 4 panels etc. For more assistance you can write us at email@example.com
The largest size of canvas print we can process is 54 inches height by 54 inches width
You can go ahead and place the order with the picture without any text. You only need to write about putting the text in the special comments box (also write the text or note that you want to get printed on the picture) and ask about a proof before going ahead with the order. Our design team will get in touch with you after processing your artwork with the text. If any further queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you can get a background of your choice and a text or a quote printed on it. You can send us your file and specifications on email@example.com and our designers will take care of the rest.
A: We make our frames on inch and centimeter basis, so it would not be possible for us to make a frame of the requested size, it may not come out to be so precise. Also we currently do not have the option of floating frames available. But it will soon be launched. If you have any further queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can absolutely get a text, a note or a message or even a quote on a canvas with the picture in the background. For more information you can email us at email@example.com
No you can’t use the canvas in humid areas as there are chances that it would either shrink or get damaged.
No we don’t offer pickup at present, package will be directly shipped at your door step.
You can do it from the checkout page, and click on "update shopping cart".
For the edges you can select a solid color (color border) / have the original image extended (Image wrap)/ have the edges mirrored.
In three Panel canvas, one image is broken into 3 different canvases or panels, when viewed together they create a stunning singular vision. For example: 24 (h) x 36 (w) will split in three canvases of size 24(h) x 12(w)
As noted on the website, delivery time is guaranteed for print ready files. If you need a proof, that will add at least one day. If we fail to ship in time for guaranteed delivery date, we will refund shipping cost on the order. Please mention in the special instructions if you have to have the canvas at certain date.
Canvas signages believes in customer satisfaction. If you find any defect in our print, we will make it perfect for you. This includes any manufacturer's defects such as loose or wavy canvas, bubbles, scratches or fading. If this occurs we will either replace your canvas print or fix it at our cost. If you require a reprint or refund, the process can be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect along with a clear description of the problem (Try to be as descriptive as you can while sending defective image). Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist you.
Yes we do ship internationally. Please drop us a quote for cost. We do drop ship and have an excellent reseller program.
All products come with a default UV protected ink and coating on it.